Fashion and Textile
About the Subject
This subject falls under product design. The art work must serve a purpose. Learners get assignments that can include garments, accessories, bedding, wall decoration, etc.
Different techniques on how to manipulate material and how to apply sewing techniques are taught in class. Learners must design their own individual creative art works and be able to make it.
It is a tactile subject and they can use all kinds of material, including recycled materials like paper, plastics, different fibres, etc.
Fashion and Textile at the Art Centre
Projects from our Creative Learners
- fashion_and_textile_1August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_2August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_3August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_4August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_5August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_6August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_7August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_8August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_9August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_10August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_11August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_12August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_13August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_14August 7, 2018
- fashion_and_textile_15August 7, 2018
View our learners Ceramics projects and learn more about the subject.