About the Subject
This subject is about concepts and issues. The camera is the tool that is used for creativity. The main purpose of the subject is to teach learners to become more aware of their surroundings and to be more involved in society.
Learners must master camera functions, learn how to compose a photo and how to create a composition through the understanding of art elements and principles.
Within the creative process they also learn different techniques, how to use different mediums and how to combine it with their photos to give it a unique quality and style, so that the final art work is original.
Photography at the Art Centre
Projects from our Creative Learners
- Photography_1August 22, 2018
- Photography_2August 22, 2018
- Photography_3August 22, 2018
- Photography_4August 22, 2018
- Photography_5August 22, 2018
- Photography_6August 22, 2018
- Photography_7August 22, 2018
- Photography_8August 22, 2018
- Photography_9August 22, 2018
- Photography_10August 22, 2018
- Photography_11August 22, 2018
- Photography_12August 22, 2018
- Photography_13August 22, 2018
- Photography_14August 22, 2018
- Photography_15August 22, 2018
View our learners Drawing projects and learn more about the subject.